A Patent is a right granted by the state to an inventor, giving him an exclusive right to his invention for a time and place specified by law. When applying for a patent, it is usually necessary to translate the application for a patent into a foreign language. Because patent documents are a combination of technical documents and legal documents, they not only contain technical terms of the industry, but also involve strict laws and regulations. In terms of translation, they have two major characteristics: professional technical translation and legal translation. Therefore, the authority and professional level of patent translation will affect the patent application to some extent. Patent, as the most effective carrier of technical information, covers more than 90% of the world's technical information. Therefore, patent translation requires translators not only to have a high level of foreign language, but also to be familiar with professional terms in patent-related fields, otherwise it will bring great losses to patent applicants.
Patent translation is one of the company's specialties, the company's patent translation team can provide professional multi-lingual patent translation services. After years of accumulated experience in patent translation, the total volume and quality of patent translation of Yayan translation company have been greatly improved, can provide you with accurate and fast patent translation services, for you to successfully apply for a patent to lay a good foundation.
Patent translation languages:
Patent Japanese translation, patent English translation, patent German translation, patent Korean translation, patent Italian translation, patent French translation, patent Russian translation, etc.
Patent translation points:
1. In the patent document translation into native language text, should learn from the perspective of patent agents, patent application in text, namely the foreign applicant invention in a foreign language (such as Chinese, English or Japanese) write the patent document translation into a corresponding patent document to apply practical and available in their home countries, this call the meaning of patent translation. And because of its strong professional and can not be taken lightly.
2. When translating the patent application documents, it is necessary to read the original text (claim and full text of specification, etc.) carefully to find out and grasp the main points of the invention.
3. According to Article 22 of the Implementation Rules of the Patent Law of China, China recognizes the Gibson-style method of writing claims. Therefore, the preamble part and the feature part should be separated in writing, and the division between them and their respective ranges should be defined in general treatment. But when it is not appropriate to write a claim in the Gibson style, it can be written in other ways. Before embarking on the translation, first of all to read the above general requirements, according to this processing.
4. Accrue common vocabulary of patent translation in this professional field, and regularly supplement, update and reasonably revise it.
5. Put aside the translation, do not hand in the manuscript immediately, read it at least twice, if possible, you should review it more. At the very least, give yourself enough time to be sure. Once again from the technical point of view of invention, and again from the point of view of language format.
Patent translation quotation:
Yayan Translation Co., Ltd. promises to only recommend translators with National Professional Translation Qualification (Level) Certificate to customers, and provide customers with fast, high-quality patent translation services. The patent translation service of Ya Yan Translation Company can be directly connected to the customer service online.
Patent translation is a professional thing. Patent is a kind of intellectual property right granted to inventors by the state, and inventors enjoy the exclusive right. As patent documents are a combination of technical documents and legal documents, they not only contain technical terms of the industry, but also involve strict laws and regulations. In terms of translation, patent documents have two major characteristics: professional technical translation and legal translation. Therefore, the authority and professional level of patent translation will affect the patent application to some extent.
Patent translation should meet the following basic requirements:
First, translation talent resources: translators should have profound language skills, through a clear and detailed division of labor in professional fields. In this way, the translation is guaranteed.
Second, translation corpus resources: rich data of various professional patent literatures should be provided, and a large-capacity corpus covering multiple technical fields should be constructed, so as to ensure the accuracy of translation.
Thirdly, translation tool resources: a web-based translation platform should be available, and various advanced translation auxiliary tools and translation systems should be flexibly used, so as to ensure the timeliness of manuscript submission.
Patent translation scope:
Patent document of english-chinese translation, English patent translation, mechanical patent patent translation, communication, automobile, electron patents, electrical parts, chemical industry, medical equipment, biological medicine patent patent patent translation, national invention patent, utility model patents, patent of appearance design patents, intellectual property, patent instruction translation.
—— Finish ——